|Donald Trump Beverly Hills home house 809 N Canon Drive, California 90210, Beverly Hills Hotel, Mary Cummins, real estate appraiser, appraisal|
Donald Trump bought the property in 2007 for $7,000,000 at the peak of the market six months before the great recession began. Trump appeared to have owned it with no loan. The current owner paid all cash.
I ran some comps +/- 15% GLA, within six months of date of sale properties between Carmelita and Sunset, and Bedford and Alpine. Value $9.5-$10M tops. The location is bad because it's at the intersection of Sunset Blvd and Beverly and Canon. It's a corner lot with a tight angle. Lack of privacy, security and noise, light pollution from Sunset Blvd. You also can't build on most of the lot because of the irregular shape and setbacks.
The previous owner was Thomas C Bowles a real estate investor who died in 1985. His wife Mary Bowles survived then died in March 2006. The trust sold the home to Trump. The home had been in the family since at least the 1960's.
Mary Cummins of Animal Advocates is a wildlife rehabilitator licensed by the
Mary Cummins of Animal Advocates is a wildlife rehabilitator licensed by the California Department of Fish and Game and the USDA. Mary Cummins is also a licensed real estate appraiser in Los Angeles, California.
- Mary Cummins LinkedIn
- Mary Cummins Meet up
- Animal Advocates custom Facebook name
- Mary Cummins Real Estate blog
- Animal Advocates on Google maps
- Mary Cummins of Animal Advocates
- Mary Cummins biography resume short
- Mary Cummins Real Estate Services
- Animal Advocates fan page at Facebook.com
- Mary Cummins Animal Advocates Squirrel Rescue
- Mary Cummins Animal Advocates on Flickr photos
- Mary Cummins Animal Advocates on Twitter.com
- Mary Cummins on Picasa web photo albums
- Mary Cummins on MySpace.com
- Mary Cummins on Google Blogger Blogspot
- Mary Cummins on YouTube.com videos
- Mary Cummins of Animal Advocates on Classmates
- Mary Cummins on VK
- Mary Cummins of Animal Advocates on Google+