Mt. Olympus is a 300 acre single family housing development in the hills above Hollywood. The ground breaking for the project was June 28, 1963. The developer was Russ Vincent. The homes "celebrate" Greek Revival architecture. I didn't appraise this home but this is the general theme. Over the years people have been opting out of this style and going for modern or Mediterranean instead. The neighborhood was featured in the movie "Hollywood Homocide."
|Mt. Olympus housing development in the Hollywood hills celebrates Green Revival architecture|
You can access the development off of Laurel Canyon Blvd. just north of Sunset. You can't miss the sign. Take a drive around the steep hill and you'll see some Greek Revival homes with lots of Greek statues.
|Mt. Olympus sign off of Laurel Canyon|
|Mt. Olympus in 1963.|
Mary Cummins of Cummins Real Estate is a certified residential licensed appraiser in Los Angeles, California. Mary Cummins is licensed by the California Bureau of Real Estate appraisers and has over 35 years of experience.
- Mary Cummins LinkedIn
- Mary Cummins Meet up
- Cummins Real Estate on Facebook
- Mary Cummins Real Estate blog
- Cummins Real Estate on Google maps
- Mary Cummins of Animal Advocates
- Mary Cummins biography resume short
- Mary Cummins Real Estate Services
- Animal Advocates fan page at Facebook.com
- Mary Cummins
- Mary Cummins Animal Advocates on Flickr photos
- Mary Cummins Animal Advocates on Twitter.com
- Mary Cummins on MySpace.com
- Mary Cummins on YouTube.com videos
- Mary Cummins of Animal Advocates on Classmates
- Mary Cummins on VK